While Barack Obama is President; will Islamic Caliphate(s) emerge?

4 Sep

Will Islam dominate the world as Allah edicts?
Since the Koran demands from it followers that they should make all people accept Allah, and that must do so at any cost, any action towards such eventuality would be determined by the Islamic-World.
It is important to realize that the Islamic world is not homogeneous, the one and a half billion Muslims are divided into two main sects, with numerous sub groups that will not be dealt with in this paper. The two major sects are: The Sunnis, with about 80% of Islam, and Shiite that are made up of the other 20%.
Starting with the Shiite, which includes Iran, the largest and most powerful nation, but one that is uniquely is not Arab. When the United States left Iraq before that Shiite nation was able to stabilize itself, and shore up the military’s middle section, the general staff, and the non-commissioned ranks were nearly set. The vacuum that the United States left before completely build that nation, and shore up the military gave openings to Iraq to exert its influence, and for Sunni groups based on al Qaeda, and other Saudi financed elements, to start carving Iraq and join some of it with Syria as a foundation for a new Sunni Caliphate.
The Shiite led by Iran, and falling under Russia’s sphere of influence, are engaged in the following activities: Support of Assad in Syria, direct its surrogates, Hamas and Hezbollah. Iran is also controlling a number of other Jihad groups in the region. With Iran’s nuclear ambitions, and with Russia technical support, its represents a serious threat to Sunni states in the region. The threat it so severe that the Saudis apparently gave Israel tacit approval to use its airspace on route to so away with Iran’s nuclear works.
While the Sunnis are establishing a Caliphate in Syria, Iran’s Shiite Caliphate will likely be in Tehran with the Ayatollah Ali Khamennei its leader.
Moving on to the Sunni elements which are large, powerful, but largely divided.
Let me start with the second largest Middle Eastern Sunni nation, Turkey, a sleeping giant! As one of the main players Turkey, after some years of leaning towards secular Islam, is currently under President Recept Tyyip Erdogan started to push the country towards becoming more orthodox Islamic country with an influence on the Islamic- World. Among other thing, Erdogan voiced the view that “there are no moderate Muslims.”
Another interesting movement from Turkey is a view about the world, particularly about Christianity. Turkey’ Minister of Environment and Urbanism, Erdogan Bayraktar, declared to the world that Muslims do not consider Christianity as a religion; he describes it as a culture.
“There are 2.5 billion Christians in the world,” Bayraktar said. “Christianity is no longer a religion. It’s a culture now. But that is not what a religion is like. A religion teaches; it is a form of life that gives one peace and happiness. That is what they want to turn [Islam] into as well.” In other words, he is telling his audience to be on guard against those who try to water down, or should we say moderate, the teachings of Islam. Those teachings, including, presumably, the teachings of jihad warfare against unbelievers and their subjugation under the rule of Islamic law.
Coming from an official of the ostensibly secular regime in Turkey, this is a noteworthy statement: he is essentially saying that Turkish secularism, which restricts key aspects of Islam, must be opposed.
The Turkish view is quite moderate compared to the major Sunni movement of the Middle East, the Islamic State [of] Iraq [&] Syria/Levant (ISIS/L). The Turkish would like to lead a Sunni movement that can grow with little conflict. Contrary to the Turkish view, ISIS/L seems to desire to acquire world leadership by force, or in any way necessary.
For the United States with allies to be able to withstand the various Islamic movement would require either an overwhelming for, including boots on the ground, or an extremely effective campaign of pitting Shiite against Sunni. Since the hatred one holds for the other, people skilled with negotiation, who understand the region, and Islam,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: